[racktables-users] Re: Searching for objects by common name

  • From: "Tyler J. Wagner" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 13:43:49 +0100

This was a feature change between 0.19.2 and 0.19.3, and I've HATED it
since. Alexey Andriyanov suggested introducing search prefixes, but that
didn't happen. I suggested an option to restore the old behaviour, but that
did not happen either.

Most probably a patch can be made by diffing these two versions and rolling
back the search behaviour.

Hate it. Really.

Tyler

--
"Copyright is a bargain, not property. We agreed not to copy because
they agreed it would only be for a short period of time. They have broken