[racktables-users] Modified RackObject - Barcode field-Serial number length

  • From: "Dahlstrom, Kishore M. (LNG-SEA)" <kishore.dahlstrom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 13:12:42 -0700

I had to modify the RackObject Barcode field which I am using as a
serial number field.  I changed the value from 16 to 24.  My question is
if I upgrade the Racktable to the latest release, will this break my
application?   Do the update change the table configuration values back
to defaults?

Thanks

Kishore Dahlstrom | Technology Services Manager - System Engineering

LexisNexis(r) Applied Discovery(r)
13427 NE 16th Street, Ste. 200
Bellevue, WA 98005
425.467.4515 Direct
425.737.1515 Mobile
425.467.3010 Fax
877.613.3010 Toll Free
www.applieddiscovery.com <http://www.lexisnexis.com/applieddiscovery>

Applied Discovery, Inc., A member of the LexisNexis(r) Group
This communication (including any attachments) is intended for the use
of the intended recipient(s) only and may contain information that is
confidential, privileged or legally protected.  Any unauthorized use or
dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please immediately notify the
sender by return e-mail message and delete all copies of the original
communication. Thank you for your cooperation.