[racktables-users] Re: Items for the wish list.

  • From: "Tyler J. Wagner" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 23:23:24 +0100

I create ports of the type "virtual bridge" for this purpose. IPs are assigned
to "br0" or whatever the bridge is named in the OS. Although there is little
point in tracking ports which are only virtual, it gives a clear understanding
of the network design.

Regards,
Tyler

--
"Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there
to see you do it."