[racktables-users] Re: Cannot import vlan or cdp from a switch

  • From: "Julien BRETON" <julienbreton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 16:58:40 +0200

OK, i uploaded the file, without any changes.
But, I found something strange. Even if I rename ios12.connector to another
name, no change. If I rename /gateways/switchvlans/cisco.connector I have a
different error in the Live VLAN tab (original is "password not found" and
after renaming it's "unknown error"

So it seems that the files in the switchvlans folder are still used