[racktables-users] Cannot import vlan or cdp from a switch

  • From: "Julien BRETON" <julienbreton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 10:28:14 +0200

Hi all,

First of all, thanks for your work. This is a very great tool.

I can manage to add object and rack, however, I'm unable to import vlan or
cdp. I've got the error code :

Device configuration unavailable :

gateway failed with code 127

I configured /gateways/deviceconfig/switch-secrets.php file and also
/gateways/switchvlan/cisco.secrets.php (both files have the sames
configuration between START and STOP) without success.

I think I'm wrong ine the configuration, so if someone can give me advice on
how to configure both files (with examples).

Do I set some specific right on the files ? 0644, 0755 ?

I named my object like this : SW-IDIRECT, then in the secrets files, I
created :

SW-IDIRECT telnet IP_ADDRESS  -  -  - ENABLE_PASSWORD -> not working

I also tried to replace SW-IDIRECT by the fqdn and IP but, no success.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers