[ql06] Re: CRIMINAL: Alan Young's new book

  • From: "Ken Campbell -- LAW'06" <2kc16@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ql06@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 15:18:07 -0400

I had the occasion to interview Alan several times in the mid-90s, most
typically surrounding pot issues -- I covered the hemp issue and most
drug related things.

Alan was always one of the best for saying something worthy of
publishing. "He gives good quote." (Some lawyers are good, some stink.
Actually, many many many stink. There are those lawyers who try to
control the interview, want to ensure something is written. Control
freaks. Some even demand to see copy before it goes to print. In yer
dreams, pal.)

Dawn, you worked in publishing? Did I meet you last March?

Ken.

--
Some people want to achieve immortality
through their works or their descendants.