[ql06] Re: CRIMINAL: Alan Young's new book

  • From: "Dawn Livicker" <dlivicker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ql06@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 12:25:57 -0400

In my former life in publishing I had the "pleasure" of working on the
author contract for this book.
Seeing how the business end of making this book happen went, I learned a
valuable life lesson: heroes aren't always dressed in white, and motives
aren't always what they first appear. One man's principle is another's
publicity stunt. It's a great book, but take the assertions therein with a
grain of salt. As an FYI, the brain behind making the book happen is also
responsible for recruiting the writer for the Karla Homolka book that came
out this spring and for a much earlier book (1995 I believe) of interviews
with Saddam Hussein.

Dawn