[pythonvis] Re: SPAM-LOW: Re: Portable Python

  • From: "Andy Squires" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pythonvis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 20:18:59 -0400

Hi,

Just an FYI in case you didn't happen to know.  There's a command line
switch for Notetab Pro which you have to run once in order to get it into
accessibility mode.  I don't remember what it is off the top of my head but
it is in the documentation, or I think I might have just googled Notetab Pro
and Jaws.  There's also a blind user switch in the preferences dialog box
you can check.  I use Notetab Pro all the time for writing notes and so on
but have not yet investigated using clips to run Python scripts, so not sure
how well it will work.  Plan to play with it some soon.

BTW, I'm mostly going to lurk here.  Although I'm teaching myself Python now
I'm an experienced programmer in Perl, C, Cold Fusion and a bit of Java.
Maybe try to offer some help from time to time.

Andy

Andy Squires
Arlington, VA
andy at stellarfire dot net