[pythonvis] Re: Portable Python

  • From: "Richard Dinger" <rrdinger@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pythonvis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 10:28:17 -0700

Hi Jim,

I tried the PyScriptor as well and also had trouble with it. Maybe some jaws scripts could resolve things, but tthat takes a lot of time. One thing I noted was that IDE even includes a debugger.

I have used pp a bit and find it slightly faster.

Richard

-----Original Message----- From: Jim
Sent: Sunday, May 04, 2014 9:45 AM
To: pythonvis
Subject: [pythonvis] Portable Python

Hi,
One of the more experienced people here might want to have a look at
http://www.portablepython.com/. This package comes with a lot of stuff
other than the Python standard library. I tried the editor it has
caled PyScripter, and it didn't work that well with JAWS. Maybe it is
a nice convenience to have all of the things this distribution comes
with, though.
Jim

--
e+r=o