[pythonvis] Re: Portable Python

  • From: Jim <jhomme1028@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pythonvis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 15:38:31 -0400

Hi,
My research just told me that annoyingly,  JAWS 15 says the word edit
every single time I type a character in Notetab Light. I fired up
Window-eyes and began to do things like reclassing windows, and I'm
having moderate success getting things to talk better. Now if I can
get with someone who knows Window-eyes well, I can ask some basic
scripting questions to short cut a few things going on. There may be
some potential with this combination.

Jim

--
e+r=o