[pythonvis] Re: First meeting.

  • From: "Charles Rivard" <wee1sman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pythonvis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 12:33:14 -0500

This is my personal opinion only: The group meetings just might be one of the best tools we will have, in which we can get immediate feedback or help and suggestions from those who are more experienced. I cannot imagine anyone not wanting to participate. To me, this would be like taking a class and not participating in lectures and interactive studies. Without planning to attend any of the interactive meetings, held twice a week in order to accommodate those who cannot attend, let's say, Thursday evening's meeting, but can attend Monday afternoon's, you might as well learn it through self study methods. I might use recordings as a review tool only, and would never use them as a crutch.

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Zahari Yurukov" <zahari.yurukov@xxxxxxxxx>