[pythonvis] Re: First meeting.

  • From: Zahari Yurukov <zahari.yurukov@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pythonvis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 May 2014 20:16:13 +0300

Hi,
but not everyone can or want to join in such events, especially just for listening. And what about new users - you'll have to repeat same things again and again?
If someone has a question, he/she could ask it here.
It will be useful for the participants too - as a reference.

Best wishes,
Zahari

На 7.05.2014 19:45, Charles Rivard написа:
I'm not speaking for Jeff, but I think that recording the meetings would be a good idea, although it would be better if everyone were to actually attend if at all possible, because you cannot ask a recording any questions.

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Gabriele Battaglia" <iz4apu@xxxxxxxxx>