[python] Re: no weld python

  • From: dirk@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 11:11:58 +0200

Hi Mike,

Since i have welding experience, but no workshop around, i've been also looking
into this.
Just recently, Peter sneaked a Nut'n'Bolt python into the wiki :-)
See picture:
http://en.openbike.org/wiki/User:Pollypupspueppchen

He wasn't completely happy with the handling, but as it seems, this is mostly
due to specific dimensions and not related to the no weld approach. Peter
states that he tried to reuse as many bike parts as possible.

DirkS