[python] Re: Tour Report

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 09:53:00 +0200

> The bike is back at the workshop as the handlebars allmost broke off and
the
> seat was banged up a bit in all the crashes. Any ideas for a easy
foldable,
> crash resistable, light handlebar and a mount? Scooterbars might work..

Hi Torben,

good to hear from your progress.

You, Peter, Eveline, Jürgen Maier and me, are
the top ranking pythonauts until now, I guess ;-)

No news from other ones. I hope, the ones that have
already built a python are still alive...

Concerning your handlebars: The airbike has a very stable
construction. 15 cm long round tubes with 1 mm wall are
welded directly to the front frame. Disadvantage is, that
when the tubes bend accidentally, the front frame is likely
to bend with them.

Regards from Jürgen.