[python] Tour Report

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: "Python Malinglist" <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 20:40:21 +0200

> Tomorrow I want to make a two days 300 km tour with
> p3. Let's see how it behaves with some luggage ...

Wow. I really enjoyed this trip.
Yesterday I made 160 km. This time no problems with the
lumbal region of my back. The road was mostly flat with some
steep hills in between. The uphill climbing capabilities are
excellent. Downhills from 50 km/h onwards still scares me and
I had to brake to prevent the bike from going faster.
Again I had the experience that selfconsciousness is the most
important factor for higher speed. When there were a lot of
cars around me, I went slower. Without cars I could let the bike
go.
Besides this, I was very happy with the tour and I am looking
forward for a several week tour in autumn.

Regards from Jürgen.

PS: After 4 x 30 min of training, today Maja made her first 30 m.
       Eveline, now after 100 km of experience, rides rather safe now.
       Torben, what about your riding experiences?