[python] Re: TT/--/LD

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 20:05:08 +0200

Hello Dirk,

good idea to collect info about all sorts of MBB recumbents in our wiki. Flevobike, airbike, python as well as TT-clones including Cruzbikes and the creations of Laurent Dechenne and Ghislain ... Also steering theories, welding hints etc. pp.

Enough upload space is available now - correct me if I am wrong Dirk and Marek.

PS: The wiki is working for me now. Unfortunately because of loads of other work I have almost no time for contributions.

On 25.04.2008 19:30, Dirk Steuwer wrote:
Hello Ghislain and others,

Feel free to add your experiences to the wiki (http://openbike.org)
It is there to document homebrew bike design from and for open minded people :-)

Happy riding!
DirkS