[python] Re: Aluminium Python up for sale

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 14:33:34 +0200

Hello Ghislain,

you have built a very beautiful bike and I am sure it will find a new owner soon. If I had some extra space I would buy it right now. How about the inseam length of 78 to 88 cm? Is the bottom bracket adjustable?

Hope you will inform us about your new carbon bike soon. You already told me that it will be a TT/Speculoos type lowracer which can be ridden no hands. Such a type of MBB-recumbent is surely better suited for the hilly area of South France than the python.

On 22.04.2008 22:17, Ghislain Pillet wrote:
Hello All !
I'm selling my aluminium python. Interested ? look at
http://www.bentokaz.com/consulter.php? type_equip=0&type_annonce=Vente&ordre=date_pub&desc=1
Why ? building a new carbon bike !
Cheers