[python] Re: Python trike ideas

  • From: Kemal Delic <kemdel2000@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 10:48:15 +0200 (CEST)

Hello!

I like Nobuo's trike very much. Looks like the trike has very good
maneuverability and he sits comfortable. I have two pictures of this
trike, first trike is made of stainless steel and the second one is
black. Did he make two trikes or he just painted black the first one?
What are the wheel sizes of this trike?

Thank you in advance.

Kemal