[python] Re: Python Trike Frame

  • From: Vi Vuong <vi_vuong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2013 22:15:14 -0700 (PDT)

Same here, I have worked mostly with metal and some recycled wood for seat and
cargo bed.  However, the wood with little or no weather coating could only last
a year or two outdoor, though not bad for free materials.

Regarding the use of wood for frame, it seems that the swivel seat pivot is
quite suitable,

http://youtu.be/qV0JoDu0c1Q but the form of the frame may come out flat like
the pivot is self...

Vi