[python] Re: Python Trike Frame

  • From: Tihamer Juhasz <balamber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2013 22:04:25 +0300

Hi Christian,

I am a metalworking guy, but made this drawing of a wooden Python as a
getaway from the square heads of engineering and metalworking.
No clue if it can be made to work in reality, but hope it helps you as an
inspiration or as an impulse to get you working.
I can give the design to anybody if interested or just use any ideas you
find in it freely.
http://myrecumbent.blogspot.ro/2013/06/flexibike.html

Regards, Tiha