[python] Re: Python Trike

  • From: "Greg Kolodziejzyk" <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 07:58:52 -0700

One of the advantages of a FWD drive design like the python is simple
conversion to a trike. I have a bolt-on extension that takes all of
about a minute to convert the lowracer to a trike.

Photos:

Bike:
http://www.adventuresofgreg.com/HPVlog/photos/DSC01616.JPG
Trike:
http://www.adventuresofgreg.com/HPVlog/photos/DSC01626.JPG

It need some reinforcement diagonally - just adding a 'T' perpendicular
to the rear chain stays is not strong enough. Way too much frame flex
when peddling.

Greg k