[python] Re: Python Trike

  • From: Dirk Bonne <dirk_bonne@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 11:41:59 +0200

Hello Eduardo,

may be with handlebars attached to the rear portion. Like the learning trike of Erik Wannee? It was on his website, but an acute trike-blindness prevents me from finding it.

Dirk

Eduardo L P Jr wrote:
He almost gave up...

You've answered me as I mean the problem. I've designed a rear tilting
portion, but now I'm waiting for the owner to decide. One of my targets is
to build a trike for me in the future. Maybe it will be a Python...

[]'s Eduardo

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jürgen Mages" <jmages@xxxxxx>