[python] Re: Mike's python

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 19:56:50 +0200

Hej Dirk,

great that you could make this trip and meet lots of friends. Michael's bike looks fantastic and I will gladly put in on my site.

What about the second belgian python that Jan-Inge mentioned?
Did you reach the 63 km/h on the flat with tailwind or downhills?

@Tony: The downhill coasting speed is limited to ca. 55 km/h and seems to depend on various factors, including the riders experience. However I have noticed that as long as the bike is driven, high speed stability is much better.