[python] Re: Mike's python

  • From: r.mccrady@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 03:22:43 +0000

Ray:

I like that "weights and glue" method. I laughed aloud when the picure popped
up on my screen; no offense, it just reminded me of many of the things I've
done. There's always a way to "git 'er done" huh?
It seems like there'd be information on the internet about seat profiles, but
I've searched time after time and never really found much. I hope Dirk can set
us up with some good height-specific way of determining a profile. Thanks for
chiming in on the seat.

-Rod

From: Ray Schumacher <mtb@xxxxxxx>