[python] Re: Mike's python

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 20:25:59 +0200

Hello Serge,

after I saw Mike's bike I was already stunned about its beauty. But yours is a true work of art and it should not be ridden in the streets, but should be brought immediately to the next exhibition.

I wish you a good time in learning to ride it and no wipe outs at all ...

On 21.08.2007 12:52, serge wrote:
Hi python drivers,
I'm new here(I build the "Birdcage") and sorry for my English.
About the seat
Its aluminium 3 mm assembled with pop rivets i have a *model *but let me time too draw and dimension it , so everybody could benefit of.
The seat weight is 1785 gramm without  foam .
What is important i think is that the seat must be adapted to your body lenght (i copy my seat on Mike's seat and it is normaly too short for me)so i had to build an other seat for me but i think it had to be 40 to 50mm longer! I must try it out .
It's a lot of work and if you have money and no time buy  a new one!
I don't think the wooden solution is a good solution.
More infos and photos later.
Photos on Dirk's site:
 http://dirkb.dnsalias.net/pythonserge.html
http://dirkb.dnsalias.net/pythonmike.html