[python] Re: June northern trip

  • From: "Jan-Inge Ljungberg" <jan-inge.ljungberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 11:44:09 +0100

python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Skriver:
>Hej Torben,
>
>that would be great to meet you and the other guys and the famous
>Leitra-Rasmussen along the midsummertrip!
>
>I am planning to spend 4 weeks for the whole journey, so there will
>be plenty of time for us to meet. Detailled planning is not yet
>possible as I have to arrange everything with a new job.
>
>Will keep you informed ...
>
>Groetjes,
>Jürgen.

Perhaps we could arrange a meeting along the way. HPV Sweden arrange a
meeting the 30 of june and 1 of july. The first day is a meeting and
conference about HPV alongside a cycle exhibition in Malmoe and the next
day is a trip around Öresund, perhaps we will visit Leitra on that trip.
You are all welcome. Read more on the page www.liggister.org/Hjulhelgen07
sorry only in swedish for the moment but there are some links to earlier
trips round Öresund at the bottom of the page. Dirk (BabyPython) and Olaf
(Monty) can be seen on plenty of pictures as they have participated in
most of the trips round Öresund.

Vänliga hälsningar

*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_:-.,_,.-:*

Jan-Inge Ljungberg

Falsterbovägen 35 C
239 33 Skanör

040-453774