[python] June northern trip

  • From: "Torben Scheel" <torben@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 11:33:19 +0100

Hi Pythonauts.

Me and Thomas Jahn spoke yesterday at Leitra (we are a small group of
tinkerers there everey thursday) about the midsummertrip. If it fit in the
plans, we would be happy to meet you when you pass through.

We can offer a visit to the Leitra workshop, maybe a chat with C.G.
Rasmussen and a crowd of curious danish recumbenteers.

Leitra is located at
55*46'57N 12*16'03E according to google earth (you can see a couple of
parked Leitras on the picture) - a shelter campsite about 8min's east of
Leitra - I don't know what quality it holds, but I can check it).

Let me know if it has any interest.

Cheers,
Torben - http://www.python-lowracer.de/projects.html#p07