[python] Re: Hello I'm new!

  • From: "Peter Schladt" <nasenzwerg@xxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 12:16:06 +0200

> Datum: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 17:41:36 +0200
> Von: juermaier@xxxxxx
>
> I would not use any recumbent downtown, the cars hardly see me.

Hi Jürgen,
please dont generalise. I worked with my airbike as bike-messenger in Basel/CH
for 1,5 years til august (about 17 tkm). I did feel save. The only exident I
had would have happened with an upright just the same way (got doored right
after a corner). Except for the consequences: after fixing the mud-guard I
could carry on - riding an upright I would have been a case for the hospital
(door of the BMW SUV was crap).
Guess I would not like to make a lot of km's in town traffic every day with the
considerably lower Python.
peter
--
GMX DSL-Flatrate 0,- Euro* - Überall, wo DSL verfügbar ist!
NEU: Jetzt bis zu 16.000 kBit/s! http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl