[python] Re: Hello I'm new!

  • From: juermaier@xxxxxx
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 17:41:36 +0200

Am 18 Sep 2006 um 10:26 hat Martin Wagner geschrieben:

> Is a python a good decision for driving to work each day intothe town with a
> lot of trafficlights?

No, even so i use my green python for driving to work, but i have many quiet
roads. I
would not ride downtown with it, even so i have over 3000 km experience on it.
I would not use any recumbent downtown, the cars hardly see me.

For me the python is a cruising bike, where i have to be relaxed to ride
smoothly.

Greetings from Jürgen Maier