[python] Hello I'm new!

  • From: "Martin Wagner" <wagner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 11:10:31 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

actually i'm riding a HPvelotechnik Scorpion. A few days ago i found the
python page and i'm really facinated by this kind of bikes. I want to build my
own python.

Now a few newcomer questions:

I would like to recicle my 28" treckingbike, but i could not find any 28"x28"
python. Why is ist better to use smaller wheels ?

Is a python a good decision for driving to work each day intothe town with a
lot of trafficlights?

Is there anybody next Berlin or Hannover to have a look and take a seat on his
python?

Thanks and greetings
Martin