[python] Re: Full suspension delta trike from Slovakia

  • From: Vi Vuong <vi_vuong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 19:33:40 -0800 (PST)

Maybe I will give this design a try, perhaps with the BB on the fixed frame.
 The better mountain donor bikes seem to have BB on the fixed frame, while
cheap ones have BB on the moving frame.

The shock posts on my bike are still very bothersome / distracting, which I
plan to trim down or just scrap for parts all together...
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_53FSqKzRo

Vi