[python] Re: Full suspension delta trike from Slovakia

  • From: Steffen Risse <big.skangster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 22:43:01 +0100

Am 21.12.2011 16:31 schrieb "Dirk Bonné" <dirk.bonne@xxxxxxx>:

> On 21.12.2011 10:02, Steffen Risse wrote:
> > He uses the same suspension system at the front as a flevo, but upside
> > down to lower the whole frame.
> Photo 4 of 7 make it seem that the BB is part of the frame connected to
> the front wheel. Wouldn't that make the bike hop when pedalling?
>
> Dirk

Yes, that would give the system a tendency to lower the front while pushing
the pedal. Normaly a bb at the fixed frame and the link for the swivel arm
above the bb closer to the tension of the chain should be better. But as I
didn't built a better one and rode it, I wont judge. I also don't think
it's overengineered as it doesn't tries to work with tilting mechanisms ;0)

Cheers,
Steffen