[python] Re: Full suspension delta trike from Slovakia

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 10:30:56 +0100

Interesting one, though a bit overengineered for my taste. I added it to our Wiki.

BTW: Gabriel, a friend of mine, recently added a Duschar joint trike rear-end to his python. He wanted a tilting trike solution for his winter commuting. After several weeks of testing it seems to work very well. More info is coming up soon ...

Jürgen.

On 21.12.2011 10:02, Steffen Risse wrote:
Great work from Dusan. Maybe not the lightest version as it's a very flat
frame profile and made of inox, but still very nice and with heaps of nice
details. He uses the same suspension system at the front as a flevo, but
upside down to lower the whole frame. Nice also the suspension of the
backwheels with disc brakes. Looks like all is welded well (Vi ;o).

Cheers,
Steffen

2011/12/20 Vi Vuong <vi_vuong@xxxxxxxxx>

http://atomic-zombie-extreme-machines.blogspot.com/2011/12/slovakia-handmade-recumbent-trike.html
Looks like tilting is possible, and little pedal interference from the
front suspension...

Vi