[python] Re: Brike

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 May 2008 22:00:57 +0200

Hello Marcel,

thanks for the info and welcome to our small community.
I wonder which "Brike" August refers to?

Groetjes,
Jürgen.

On 01.05.2008 21:47, Marcel Maatman wrote:
Hi, I am new here, so I will introduce myself a little. My name is
Marcel Maatman from the Netherlands. Stil riding a Challenge Wizard
(since 1999) I'm following the python freelist for a while and I like
the Python design very much. I'm still not into welding etc, so
before I've made my own Python will take a long time.

Having read the question about Brike, I googled for it and found this
site: http://www.freedomryder.com/ The company that produces the
freedomrider is BRIKE, maybe that helps?

greetz Marcel