[python] Re: Brike

  • From: Mike Channon <mchannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 21:51:28 -0400

Hi August

At 04:05 PM 5/9/08 -0700, you wrote:
>This is for Mike.Do you know what type of bottom braket is on this bike,it
is not like a regular BMX type that you can remove ?I emailed the company
but have heard nothing in over week.

I've never serviced the bottom bracket, but it looks to me like my Brike has
a one piece crank, similar to BMX bikes.  Large nut on non-drive side.  I'll
see if I can send you some pictures of my Brike this weekend.

To keep this on topic, I have thought about using the front part of the
Brike as the front part of a python 8-)

Mike