[python] Re: Brike

  • From: "Bolle, Cristian A \(Cristian\)" <bolle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 09:02:14 -0500

The US patents that cover the design and give you details on the geometry are:

Tri-supported vehicle US Pat. 4,572,535
Steering method and mechanism for three-wheel vehicle US Pat. 4789173
Handcycles US Pat. 5853184

[APPLICATION] UPPER-BODY EXERCISE CYCLE US Pat. App 10/904,785 - Filed Nov 29,
2004 US 2006/0116248

You'll find them in:

http://www.google.com/advanced_patent_search

If you search for the authors "Stewart  Lofgren" under _Inventor_

Cris