[python] Re: A nice ride

  • From: Olaf Johansson <noll@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 23:48:42 +0200

On Jun 26, 2005, at 23:17, Jürgen Mages wrote:

Not so nice perhaps ...

Yes nice - I had a similar hat on today ;-)

I know what people think when they see us:

Isn't it enough that he rides that weird bike? Doesn't that give him attention enough? Must he also dress in silly hats? And then they feel sorry for the family who have to put up with all the crazy ideas.

Hope you did not get sunburned.

I did. Right now I suffer all the pains and nausea of a real bad sun burn. I put my clothes on pretty soon after start but I am so sensitive that a little while unprotected was enough. The whole body is on fire. Bloody hell, I will have to sleep standing.

Also nice to see Dirk with his baby - still unpainted ;-)

I think he likes the colour of corroded steel. It is more macho than mustard yellow ...

olaf