[python] Re: A nice ride

  • From: Olaf Johansson <noll@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 22:57:00 +0200

On Jun 26, 2005, at 22:44, Jürgen Mages wrote:

Wow - two pythons on the tour.
Any nice pictures available?

www.liggcykel.se/montypage.html

Not so nice perhaps ...

Here's some more from Jan-Inge

www.liggister.org/hpvsyd/ARKIV/Ystad050626

But that I will perhaps overcome this in a couple of years time ;-)

I am very optimistic about that ;-) And it won´t last that long.

Great that you could overcome the seat problems.
Any changes or did you just got accustomed?

Who said I overcame them? I just clenched my teeth ...

Actually this is part of what I mean when I say it is more tiring to ride Monty than Hurri.

olaf

Jürgen.

PS: Coming back from a splendid 100 km tour.