[pwg-graphics] Re: Undo and Redo

  • From: "Ron Davis" <rondavis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pwg-graphics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 16:57:59 +1100

Thanks for the encouragement Les. Replies like that spurs me on to do more.
I'm trying to help as many as I can with my limited knowledge. Anything you
may have to add would be greatly received at any time in any program. I do
not have PSP installed as Corel and 'Shop are enough for me to keep up with.
Brian is the expert there as you already know.
Regards ron