[pwg-graphics] Re: Undo and Redo

  • From: Les <lesswift@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pwg-graphics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 16:51:04 +1100

>Brian & Ron

Don't be too upset but Mozilla advised that your e-mail was probably
junk did I want to delete it?
The answer of course is No.
 Having sampled pretty well all of the available graphics programs (and
I stiill have Corel & Photoshop installed)
I have found that Paint Shop Pro is the most user friendly and when it
comes to computers as well as anything else ,that's what I need. Friends
and friendly advice.

I intend keeping the other programs installed as there are indeed, quite
a few clever things that they  are confined to them.

Keep up with the good work.
Les Swift

TO  UNSUBCRIBE from mailing list PWG-GRAPHICS
Email to: pwg-graphics-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx    Subject: unsubscribe
CONTACT MODERATOR    skijatoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx