[pure-silver] Re: what causes pinholes in emulsion?

  • From: "mail1" <mail1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 19:29:25 -0800

Shannon, could you be more specific on your procedures.
Developers, stop baths, fixer, and rinse, post rinse treatments used, how
were they mixed, your procedures, time, temp, and agitation? Also your
Treatment of you film after they are removed from the rinse. Also I am
interested in your long term storage and handling. Would you consider
sending me a sample?

Jonathan Ayers [mail1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]