[pure-silver] Re: pure-silver Digest V1 #114

  • From: "Adrienne Moumin" <photowonder2010@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 19:24:00 -0500

Speaking of "environmental pollutants," does anyone know whether highly
chlorinated water affects film or print processing?  I'm installing 5-micron
rag filters which purportedly don't filter chlorine, and I can find no
information on this subject.  Any takers?

Thanks,
Adrienne

(feverishly painting her new darkroom!!!!!!!!!!)

Rarity increases value only because of convention.

Even food becomes valuable only when there is not enough of it -- as soon as
there is too much of it, we immolate herds of cattle and let warehouses of
grain rot.

-RUSSELL SMITH
(excerpted from TheGlobeandMail.com, 9/2/03)