[pure-silver]

  • From: "babaphoto@xxxxxxxx" <babaphoto@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: cvug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 16:26:39 GMT

Groups:
I've never sent out a broadcast Miltie list before.  Feel free to wipe this
message.
I'm seeking a source of bulk (100foot rolls) of color 35 mm film.  Especially a
cheap source   of such film.
As for my, now some body Else's, Wascals.  I'm retired from active contentious
teacher.  I continue to do pretty much as before, but now I'm retired which
means:  1. No more pointless staff meetings.  2. No more meaningless reports.
Now I'm sort of the "godfather" figure. My stress level appears to have
dropped.
If you are in the San Francisco Bay area and seeking some amusement, the Latino
American Community in Davis,is having a dinner dance at the Davis Community
Church, located across from the Farmer's Mkt. park at 4th and C.  $35.00 per
ticket  $25 for students.  Lots of Ethnic food and music.
This isn't off topic!  The photographers will be from among recent and current
photo students.!!
If you don't speak Spanish, not a problem, French will do as well.
Be well,
Neil H.  aka:   babaphoto@xxxxxxxx
BTW:
If you really want to mess with your adversaries, be nice to them.  It really
causes them consternation!
Woman is 53 But Looks 25
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/509e808844952883ca9st01duc