[pure-silver] Re: Yosemite

  • From: Dave Hornford <dave@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 23:18:42 -0600

Bogan,

I check the Sinar in an appropriate case and carry the film
Only problem was Calgary-Toronto-Washington, but then all checked luggage to
Washington gets opened
There the biggest concern was with the APC spare battery for the iPod

I'm just never sure what to say about the whiskey on the
London-Toronto-US-Calgary trips with a bottle of Bunnahabhain from Terminal
5 and a bottle of something else I can't get in Calgary from wherever I was.

Dave