[pure-silver] Yosemite

  • From: "Justin F. Knotzke" <jknotzke@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 07:24:48 -0400

   Hi,

   Since you were all so kind in helping my fellow Montrealer Bogdan,
I'd like to ask for similar advice.

   We are heading off to Yosemite for two full days in August. We've
found ourselves a nice B&B to stay. Given that we have never been and
also given that we aren't camping. Could people suggest what we should
aim for in terms of photo shoots ? I haven't decided if I should lug
the 4x5 with me yet or just the Hasselblad.. Either way, I am open to
full suggestions.

   Thanks

http://www.shampoo.ca