[pure-silver] Re: Worlds best press photos

  • From: Stefano Bramato <stebramato@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 20:36:42 +0200

At 20.39 24/10/2005, you wrote:

Well, take a look at David Burnet's pictures, shot with Speed Graphic, 7' Comercial Ektar on Tri-X.
Several others of the winner has a pretty obvious film signature.................

danny

I'm so happy that many photographers there use film. And I'm always for use the film since i die.
But I can see that, maybe for a press/reportage prophotographer digital is obviously fast enough and practical. This was also a "sunto" of a discussion between me and one my friend pro photographer from AP Pier Paolo Cito.

Ciao,
Stefano

Omnia Valent Exprimeri