[pure-silver] Re: Worlds best press photos

  • From: Stefano Bramato <stebramato@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 21:16:35 +0200

At 20.57 24/10/2005, you wrote:

So is a "lens baby" on an EOS 1Ds Mark II. There are several programs
available to make digital images look like they were shot with film. One can
add scratches as well as polaroid and/or film edges along with a myriad of
other effects. I'm not trying to bust your nuts, I was just interested in
reading the background info on the photographs.

Bob,
i know that you' aren't trying to bust my nuts, and I was interested in knowing that background.
I know also this kinda effect because i'm also a designer/advertiser.
I was only writing about the fascinating vignetting effect of Holga, also I love low-fi in certain situationsm maybe this time mayube this is not but OTOH wen I see a good picture i really don't care the weapon used to shoot. :D

Ciao!
Stefano

Et Disco
(Ed io imparo)