[pure-silver] Re: Warm-tone Papers (Also Lith materials)

  • From: "Tim Rudman" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 10:46:07 +0100

Eric - (and puresilverers all)
I just spotted your 'warmtone' post.

I have just finished an update for the lith printing materials (mostly
warmtone) list that I published in my last book, as 6 months on there have
already been a lot of changes - AND there is quite a bit of breaking news
about new products, new labels, and 'Lazarus' (returning from the dead!)
products - something fairly new in the silver world and coming about as a
reaction to the demise of some big names, like Agfa and Forte.

Although aimed at Lith materials, most of the papers concerned are warmtone
papers and therefore will be of interest to you. This year should see
several new products.

This update is too long to post here and is due to go out to my mailing list
this morning, but just in case anyone on this list would like a copy and
isn't on my list I will hold it up a day, until tomorrow morning (Sunday
a.m. UK time) to give anyone time to register on the list if they wish.
It is free of course and registration is simply for information
dissemination and your emails are safe.

The list registration is at http://www.worldoflithprinting.com
(that's not meant to be an advert, that's just where the list happens to
be!)

I hope this is OK to post here but it will be helpful info.
Tim