[pure-silver] Re: Using a selenium toner solution to test for residual silver

  • From: Tom Kershaw <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 11:56:47 +0100

On KHCA and other wash aids, do you have any suggestions as to a starting point for soak times assuming continuous agitation (presumably optimal as with most photographic solutions)? - I've been using 3 minutes in the last week for 8x10" fibre base work prints.

On Gold toning: Tim Rudman (the lith printer) has suggested prints should be fixed after Gold toning, what is your view?

Tom

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Kershaw" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>