[pure-silver] Re: Unreachable Scum in Print Washer

  • From: "EJ Neilsen" <ej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 17:05:12 -0600

Have you tried Lime A way or an Acid bath made from Glacial acid? Those
should rid the system of calcium/mineral deposits and build up that is stuck
to that. Now for the iron and dirt particles that have avoided your filters?
You might try a mix of EDTA tera sodium. Do this after a good rinse in
between.

Eric

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street